- This event has passed.
ETC 2020 (2019 Rewind)
Brighton Assembly of God
7770 Whitmore Lake Road
Brighton, MI 48116
Friday & Saturday
March 20-21, 2020
10am – 6:00pm (doors open @9:30am)
* The 2020 Empowered to Connect Conference (2019 Rewind) is hosted by Brighton Assembly of God and is sponsored by Heart’s CRI Ministries.
* Cost for the conference is only $5 per person, per day (non-refundable) and includes the workbook, coffee, and lunch.
* Pre-registration for the conference is required.
* Doors Open at 9:30am.
* Conference begins PROMPTLY at 10am.
* Childcare is available for infants through the 9th grade and is only $5 per child, per day (non-refundable). Childcare includes activities, snacks, lunch, and dinner.
* SPACE IS LIMITED for childcare and is on a first-come-first-served basis, so please register your child(ren) early. Once childcare is full, you will be put on a cancellation list if so desired.
* Pre-registration for childcare is required.
Adoptive & Foster Care Training Hours
* Training hours are available for adoptive and foster parents at no additional fee. Each adoptive and foster parent will receive a certificate of attendance to submit to his/her individual licensing agency for approval.
Professional Training Hours
* Continuing education credits may be available for professionals viewing the 2020 Empowered to Connect Conference (2019 Rewind). There are two different types of CEU certificates available (for an additional fee): 1) National Association of Social Workers & 2) General Continuing Education. Professionals must complete the registration form below, as well as complete a separate CEU registration (prior to March 20) by following this link: CEU Registration for Professionals
* Call (810) 231-3724